Hello there! I'm David, also known as __init__ or TheInitializer. This is my corner of the internet where I'll be writing stuff, I guess.
I made this blog in about 1 hour with Python and Django (really cool), then spent about 3 days trying to get it set up on OpenShift. OpenShift is frustrating. D:
If you have any feedback on the styling of this site, feel free to leave a comment below!
I made this as kind of a "welcome to my blog" type thing, so I'll list a few things about myself here, because I don't really know what else to write.
Stuff I like:
- Just computery tech stuff in general, I guess.
Stuff I use:
- Windows 10 (recently switched from Arch Linux)
- Sublime Text 3
- Xamarin (writing a super cool Android app!)
- Visual Studio
- Lots of other really cool stuff
Stuff I made:
- This blog!
- A cool Arch Linux theme for LightDM
- My personal website that I haven't updated in a while. I might overhaul it for the 4th? 5th? time, sometime...
- An Android app! (No, you can't have it yet, but I may make a few follow-up posts talking about it.)
About this blog
I made this from scratch. Here are the things I used:
- Python (cool programming language)
- Django (cool web framework for Python)
- markdown2 (markdown parsing library for Python)
- OpenShift (hosting)
- PT Serif and
PT Mono(fonts I used)
- HTML5 and CSS3 (do I really need to include these? :P)
I guess that's it? This is 300 words now so I guess this is enough. If you want me to add any more, leave a comment :P